Tignis makes monitoring and managing entire mechanical systems economically feasible by providing unprecedented visibility into what is happening and where it is occurring.
Tignis’ physics-driven software solution enables fast access to cross-plant instrumentation and status. Manufacturers can easily leapfrog many of the obstacles limiting results today.
- Include most plant equipment, from the onset
- Identify issues accurately, even with minimal historic sensor data
- Differentiate sensor faults from system issues, clearly
- Isolate potential root causes better, improving mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Reduce stress on your operations and reliability teams, as they shift from reactive to proactive efforts
Supported equipment includes any connected electro-mechanical system with a schematic, such as the following.
- Systems: HVAC, pumps/piping/valves, compressors, and electrical motors
- Sensors: Fluid, electrical, mechanical energy, and discrete element flow
- Schematics: Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID), even hand-drawn versions
Subscribing to Tignis enables manufacturers to go beyond monitoring just a few critical assets to monitoring entire mechanical systems.